Fallout 4 Companions
You can have around a dozen Fallout 4 companions in the 4th sequel of Fallout. 2 most famous characters Dogmeat the Dog and Mr. Handy the Robot are also in this sequel with the new add-ons characters like Piper, Preston Garvey, and 10 others can become companions. You can play in a pair and can switch the players between them. Through various gameplay, you can form relationships and can romance with your partner too. In the new sequel, with the help of the new Vault-Tec Workshop DLC, you track down your companions without having to rely on entering certain console codes in the huge map of Fallout 4.
The new DLC also enables a variety of new crafting creatures and items in the gameplay, but the “Vault-Tec Population Management System” is the most useful object that comes in the form of the new creature. In your PC, search for power > then go to Miscellaneous folder to find the item you are looking for. To enable it, you require a generator to operate.
Fallout 4 Companions List
Below mentioned are the companion’s list in Fallout 4:
- Preston Garvey
- Affinity Perk
- Nick Valentine
As per various modding communities and fans around the world, Dogmeat is the best companion that players can have as he smells the enemies, can track them easily, and kill them is necessary. You can choose whatever character you want according to the mission requirements. You can also switch the players if needed but can keep only one from all available Fallout 4 companions.
Top Companions in Fallout 4
Although Fallout 4 has more than dozen companion characters some are irreplaceable because of their abilities, strength, and survival skills.
- Preston is the leader of the Minutemen team who is really committed to saving the lives of innocents. If you want him on your side, you should be generous and kind to him in order to maintain the relationship with him. United We Stand is the Affinity Perk of Preston with +20% Damage and +20 damage Resistance against 3+ opponents
- Codsworth is a robotic companion character in this game who hands around yourself in the Sanctuary area. He can easily modify weapons and armors and likes generous acts and kind people. Robot Sympathy is Affinity Perk of Codsworth with +10 Damage resistance vs. Robotic Energy Weapons.
- Piper is another very good character in Fallout 4 who is basically a reporter in Diamond City. Piper has excellent combat skills and is a fierce and aggressive character. She can pick un-owned locks easily and can murder or steal properties if needed. Gift of Gab is the Affinity Perk of Piper with a Gain x2 XP for conversations and location discovery
- Nick Valentine is a private investigator of Diamond City. He is a synth prototype and is a professional hacker and locksmith. He is a very gentle character and hates violence and aggressive behavior. Close to Metal is the Affinity Perk with a Gain 50% faster terminal cooldown score.
- Deacon is a big liar and is the sole Railroad sympathizer of Fallout 4. He can easily mold himself according to the environment and surroundings. He can easily hack various systems or protocols. Cloak & Dagger is the Affinity Perk of Deacon with +20% Sneak Attack damage and +40% Stealth Boy duration.
- This list incomplete with Dogmeat. He is immortal and should be. He can search various things with his searching skills and can easily locate items at night too. Players can activate Attack Dog Player Perk if needed.
- Strong is a very powerful and strong character who can defeat the opponents in seconds. He is a super mutant companion. Berserk is his affinity perk with a +20% Weapon Damage after dropping below 25% health score.
How to Check Companion Affinity Fallout 4 PS4?
When the affinity value will be reached at 250, 500, 750, and 1000 levels, a new dialogue will be automatically triggered. The affinity value is a hidden statistic, meaning it is not possible to check the progress without console commands. Affinity is a hidden value in Fallout 4 companions, meaning you cannot check the progress without console commands. You can check the score iterations if companion liked, you will get +15, if companion loved, you will get +35 if companion disliked, it will be -15, and if companion hated, it will be -35
How to Call your Companion Fallout 4?
Fallout 4 has lots of cheats and hacks. If you are playing it on your PC, then you can find anything and everything using the console command in the menu. You can easily locate any lost companion, including Nick Valentine by pressing the “~ “ button and you will bring up the text prompt.
Can you have 2 Companions Fallout 4?
In Fallout 4, only one companion is allowed at a time that can follow the Sole Survivor. Player characters are also limited to a certain extent of non-player characters companions in their group.
Can Fallout 4 Companions Die?
Only Dogmeatt the dog, every companion can be die in Fallout 4. The companion can die if he fell by the player’s own hand and not in a usual manner. You cannot shoot your companion by accident or with any weapon.
How to Unlock Strong in Fallout 4?
Strong is a super mutant character and companion in Fallout 4. Strong can be found in a cell locked up at the top of Trinity Tower, along with another character Rex Goodman. Both of the characters have been imprisoned by other super mutants.