Fallout 4 Cheats, Secret Hacks and Console Commands
If you are looking for the best Fallout 4 cheats and console commands to complete the hardest missions that can turn you into a monster or evil creature, you are on the right page. Fallout 4 is not an easy game and you can cover the Boston Wasteland area that can be yours to command. You have to kill various creatures with the help of these cheats and hacks. There are tons of websites on the internet that offers virus addicted files in the name of Fallout 4 and you will eventually lose all of your data after downloading the files.
You can download the Fallout 4 versions as per your choice and instantly teleport the required commands, cheats, and hacks according to the requirements anywhere on the map.
Fallout 4 Ammo Codes
Fallout 4 is full of different creative mods and has more than 50 mods such as Caesar’s New Regime, NCR Rearmament, Advanced Thermal Recon Night Vision, Spice of Life, and Advanced Recon Stealth Armor are some of the top-notch mods in the game.
The more mods you have, the more armors you can have in your menu list. Players can also resurrect various characters with the help of Fallout 4 cheats after their demise when you realize that you’ve killed them for no good reason. Below mentioned are a few commands, hacks, and cheats that you can during the missions.
Access the Fallout 4 Hacks, Cheats, and Console Commands
Fallout 4 is an action pack horror genre game. It is considered one of the most difficult games of all time. Once you use the Fallout 4 cheats codes, you will be addicted to these cheats. The use of these cheats will become a never process after your addiction to compete with the evil creatures.
- Open the Fallout 4 Cheats in the menu section
- Then enter the player.additem [item code] [amount] cheat code to access the them
- Replace your current [item code] with the correct item code that you will receive from the list of cheat codes in the guide. Check the number of items you’d like to have in your inventory.
- tgm – God mode
- tcl – This command means no collision, walk through walls and walk into the sky.
- tfc – Activates free camera resources
- tfc 1 – Same as above, you can freezes and manage the animations. Great for screenshots.
- tm – Tm stops you from seeing the console Toggles menus and UI on and off. It even, so you’ll have to press tilde and type tm again blind to get the UI back
- csb – You can reset players blood and damage effects with csb
- fov [first-person FOV] [third-person FOV] – Change the FOV
Console Commands for NPC Players
Fallout 4 also has commands, cheats, and interesting console hacks for non-player console systems (NPC). All you have to do is just track the cheat codes in the player’s menu list to keep yourself busy until the radiation finally dissipates. You can easily track certain commands and options or if you want to know more about how they work, type the “help” button in the console command window and follow the instructions. Below mentioned are commands for NPC players.
- Tdetect: Turn off all AI detection
- Tai: Toggle non-combat AI for NPCs
- Tcai: Toggle combat AI for NPCs
- TargetID.sexchange: Switches gender of targeted NPC, prone to bugs. A list of target ids for NPCs is here
- TargetID.tc: Toggles control of the targeted NPC. Use with player.tc to stop your own character from moving at the same time
- TargetID.kill: Kills the targeted NPC, as long as they’re not essential
- Killall: Kills all non-essential NPCs and creatures in the vicinity
- Kah: Kills all hostiles in the vicinity
- TargetID.resurrect: Return a dead targeted NPC to life
- Player.moveto TargetID: Moves you to the stated NPC or item
- TargetID.moveto player: Moves the stated NPC or item to you
- Showbartermenu: This allows you to barter with NPCs
Are there any cheats for fallout 4?
Yes Fallout 4 has hundreds of hidden cheats, hacks, and console commands in its gameplay. After the use of these cheats, everyone will fall in love with these shortcut cheats to achieve their goals.
What are the console commands for fallout 4?
Players can use various console commands to defeat the enemies during the gameplay. With the help of these commands, any player can become a hundred feet monster or can achieve God Mode too.
How do you get god mode in Fallout 4?
Access the menu section and simply press “tgm” to achieve the god mode in Fallout 4. Some of the Fallout 4 cheats are simply too amazing to play with. These hacks will make your journey in the game really easy.
What is the best gun in Fallout 4?
Nuka-Nuka Launcher is considered the most powerful gun in Fallout 4 which can be found in Nuka-World area.