Fallout 4 New Vegas
It’s been 10 years since the release of Fallout 4 New Vegas. This action pack gameplay consists of several mods, and Fallout fans around the globe including us, took a moment to look back and remember why the title was so great. To celebrate the 10 years of Fallout, one mod team even decided to mark this occasion in spectacular fashion by releasing a new trailer and its progress so far. From its released shots, I have to say, it really does look excellent and stunning gameplay.
Fallout 4: New Vegas, as its name suggest, is a remake of Fallout: New Vegas mod project in the Fallout 4 creation engine Xbox One, PS4, and PC. The team shared the gameplay trailer back in 2018 and has been eagerly working on this mod project. But after the release of the new trailer, it gives us goosebumps and a better idea of what the Mojave will look like in the new gameplay. There’s also a lot of shooting and evil creatures in this sequel. Fallout 4 fans around the world are waiting for this mod to be available as they can’t wait to head in anymore.
Fallout 4 New Vegas Armors List
The more mods you have, the more you can have armor. There are more than 50 armors in Fallout 4. Below mentioned are the armors in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Caesar’s New Regime
- NCR Rearmament
- Advanced Thermal Recon Night Vision
- Spice of Life
- Advanced Recon Stealth Armor
- Reinforced Chinese Stealth Suit
- ADAM – A Definitive Armor Mod
- Dragonskin Tactical Outfit
- Gas Masks of the World
- Leather Backpack
- High Desert Tactical Gear
- TGs Armor Collection Mod
- Holster Gear
- Type3 Body and Armor Replacer
- NCR Trooper Overhaul Beta
Fallout 4: New Vegas 2021
Fallout 4: New Vegas was introduced in 2010 by Bethesda and fans are now demanding one more sequel for this episode. To celebrate its 10 years, some fans introduced a remastered trailer of this sequel. I have no words after watching this trailer. It is truly a masterpiece. The group uses the Creation Engine on which Skyrim and Fallout 4 were also built.
- The team shoot the trailer in a famous area “Quarry Junction” and has a lot of shooting in it
- There is plenty of action in the new sequel with a lot of bloodsheds, suspense, and shooting
- So far the team has not given any release date about this mod and is working on its later parts
- The team has showcased some weapons in it but it is still uncertain that it will have New Vegas DLC’s or not
- Many armors and weapons such as Caesar’s Legion, NGR armor, Bozar rifle from Gun Runners Arsenal, and Lear from Old World Blues was introduced in the look New Vegas sequel
- The evil creatures such as Mojave, Geckos, Night Stalkers, and Cazadores will again be the part
- Combat locations such as Good Springs and Primm with a touch of desert look will be recreated in this mod in a new manner
- The iconic locations such as Freeside and Strip will take some more in the creation and will be a part of this mod
Is Fallout 4 New Vegas done?
No, it is not done yet and only its trailer was released back in 2018 and there’s currently no release date for Fallout 4: New Vegas. After fixing the bugs and some other gameplay errors, the mod team is still unsure when it will be ready and live for Fallout 4 fans around the globe. Pro players can still get involved with the mod team and can help to build this mod, too, as there are a sign-up form and Discord server for pro players.
Who Made Fallout 4 New Vegas?
Bethesda is the publisher of Fallout 4, Fallout 4: New Vegas, and other mods. This action pack game is developed by Obsidian Entertainment and its first version was released in 2009 for Microsoft Windows, PS3, and Xbox 360.
Can I Play Fallout New Vegas After I Beat It?
Nope, you cannot. Only the Fallout 4: New Vegas gameplay trailer is available for fans around the world. But you can play its previous versions. This game auto saves the previous gameplay right before the last quest. You just have to start out from the last mission.
Which is Better Fallout New Vegas vs Fallout 4?
Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4 are both amazing games in their own right and have amazing gameplay with evil creatures. Obsidian Entertainment is working on Fallout: New Vegas and released its trailer back in 2018, which is being widely considered by many fans around the world to be superior, then the publisher Bethesda’s Fallout 4.
Why isn't New Vegas Fallout 4?
Since the release of Fallout: New Vegas from another studio “Obsidian Entertainment”, they have the right now to work on it in the future. Only they can release the new version.